These terms and conditions apply to and regulate the provision of credit facilities advanced by AIROPAY BANK. By signing up on our loan feature, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this service.
- This terms and conditions shall commence on the effective date and shall continue until the facility is fully liquidated.
- Airopay Bank agrees to advance the Loan and the Borrower agrees to take the loan subject to this terms and conditions as set out herein.
- The interest rate is subject to review at the Company discretion.
- Any change in interest rate will take effect on the Borrower’s account following a minimum of 7 days written notice.
CONDITIONS FOR USE:
(a) accept and agree to these terms and conditions;
(b) Be at least 18 years of age;
(c) have a bank account with a Nigerian financial institution and;
(d) provide all information as may be requested by us such as name, email, address, mobile device number, online credentials of your bank and such other.
- Account means the customer’s account with Airopay.
- · We/us/our and Lender refer to Airopay
- You or Borrower refer to the customer applying for a loan
- Loan means the amount advanced to the borrower by Airopay which shall be no less than N5,000.00 (Five Thousand Naira Only).
- Disbursement date means the date Airopay actually advanced the loan to the customer’s wallet.
- Payment due date means a minimum of 15 days or 30 days or more depending on your selection before the loan is disbursed.
TYPE OF LOAN:
This is a graduate loan type where you access direct loan or credit facility using Airopay, while you repay the loan on a future date.
Once the initial N5,000 is paid off and you request for another loan, a higher amount is availed. In this case N7500. The more you get a loan and repay, you get an increased value of 25%.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
The customer gets to pay via :
- Direct debit from the account of the card details provided or
- cash transfer through an Airopay collection account.
Once the loan is disbursed to your wallet or Airopay account number, you may use at your discretion.
- The Borrower will be expected to repay the loan in accordance with the repayment plan.
- The Borrower hereby agrees that non-payment of the amount owed to the Company by the Payment Due Date shall render the Borrower in default and a default charge of 1% daily applies until the loan is repaid.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES:
- You represent and warrant that all customer information you provide us is truthful, accurate, current and complete and you agree not to misrepresent your identity or your customer information.
- You will be asked to provide your personal information as you apply for a loan. This information and any other KYC requirement as may be prescribed by the Central Bank of Nigeria shall be used for verification purposes.
- In order to ensure that we are able to provide communications to you electronically, you must notify us of any change in your email address, your mobile number and/or residential address by updating your profile on the Airopay app or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
VARIATION OF CONDITIONS:
Airopay Bank reserves the right at all times to vary the terms and conditions of the loan agreement. Any such variation will become effective upon notice to the Borrower by any means Airopay Bank considers reasonable in the circumstance.
ACCEPTING THIS ONLINE OFFER, your AIROPAY account is reviewed and you agree that you have read these Terms and Conditions. You authorize Airopay to review your credit history and you understand that this account may be subjected to transaction fees and default fees and is governed by the Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
By signing up on our loan feature, you agree to the Terms and condition of this service.